All work on the site is deemed copyright protected.

Sunday, October 6, 2024

The puzzle, the riddle, and the dots

   I have referred to the process of realization of the trouble that we have endured for the last three millennia as a puzzle, a riddle, and connecting dots.  All three apply.

It began for me as a riddle.  What is wrong with humanity?  I first realized what was wrong at an intuitive level.  All I knew, at that point, was that a man's mindset was affected in the most awful manner by something that no one suspected.  That has always been there for anyone that looked.  That took forty years.

The next step was to connect the dots.  That took fourteen books and fifteen years.

The last step has been to take all of the pieces of the puzzle and begin to fit them into a montage of what humanity can be.

The last piece of the puzzle that I have been able to fit into place is fusion.  Another word for it is love.  It is love as defined by a sentient race that knows what it is doing.  I doubt I will be able to explain fusion/love to my own satisfaction in this lifetime.  I guess, if it comes down to it, I will be content.

The previous interpretation of love was a dimwitted animal's view on something an animal could never understand.  How to explain?  

What we have done, up to this point, is fit love into the puzzle of an animal's existence.  It never worked because love is not for animals.  Love is for humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment