The more I think about it, the more ludicrous it gets. We have avoided, with prejudice, becoming Human. All because some dumb-asses, three millennia ago, couldn't figure out how to do the one thing that could free their humanity. Instead, in their bewilderment, they began a campaign of cover-up instead of facing up.
That started it all. All of the delusions and violent distractions stem from one realization. It is the one true conspiracy theory since the beginning of our existence. The rest is just fluff; further coverup, further distractions in the form of antics of the animal. The animal, in its confusion, gets itself all worked up as the answers remain remote, and, bang!, the race goes on a campaign of destruction, once again.
The human race has conspired against itself to remain an animal. All of the rest of the conspiracies of mental midgets are mice dropping.
Men decided saving face was more important than facing a sentient reality. Under the earliest conditions, they may have been right. The conditions have changed radically over three millennia ... if we let it. In the end, they were so wrong.
In other words, we were not equipped for our sentience when it hit us right between the eyes. We have yet to recover and attain our sentient state and fulfill the sentient desire for clarity because of the ludicrous coverup that the animal enacted in it stupour.
If it wasn't so incredibly stupid and destructive to our existence, I would have to laugh.
I'd write some more but I would start cursing up a storm. I know how humanity operates. It will take forever for this to sink in. I'm becoming impatient for at least a sign that some of this is seeping through the least thick heads, that humanity doesn't have to live a lie.
I could go all big noise about it but that wouldn't help. It is the difference between conscious evolution and witless revolution. I hate it but it will take some time to sink in. If I raised a brouhaha, it would just cause further outbreaks of the insanity that has gripped us for three millennia. The misinterpretations by the most mindless would be rampant. No, slow and easy, while I chomp at the bit and tear out my hair is the only way we move forward.
In some ways, it is about a herd of animals huddling together for fear of their own sentience, for fear of facing the truth, for fear of the inevitable blast of incoherency from the last dregs of the animal. Never accept anything until someone it is blessed by a big mouth.
Aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh! Once that is done, we can be Human.
I have to laugh. I even tested these insights on a site that thought itself savvy. An exclusive club for those that can, supposedly, think. Silly me. I thought maybe they could think clearly. I found that, if one can't broaden one's focus to study many issues, one isn't welcome on the site. I had to laugh. There's only one issue. All of the superficial issues that we have spent (wasted) our time contemplating are nothing but window dressing, distractions to assure we never look at the real problem that men have always feared they could never overcome. They were wrong in so many ways.
I know I made some of them think quite a bit. I just doubt it was enough to penetrate their stupour. Prehumans are not willing to step out on their own and confront, well, anything. Prehumanity relies on the herd.
This is the most ironic farce to top them all. The male gender fears revealing the secret that has never been a secret. It is the secret that men keep only from themselves. Everyone knows it. If there is any hint that the 'secret' is threatened in some indirect way (think alternative sexual orientations, think female liberation, think gay especially), the male gender goes mad in order to distract from the secret that is no secret at all. ??!?!?!! As it slowly becomes more and more apparent, the worst of the male gender becomes more and more deranged. Do you get how mad that is??!?!
Prehumanity's problems branch off from the single realization that threw it off-balance three millennia ago.
I'm fairly certain I'm the only one thinking here. We are on the threshold of the dream.
Two nice things about all of this. I know, for certain, that given the chance, if another lifetime is in the cards, I will crush the stupour like a bug. I have its number now. I also know that the barriers to realization have been falling for millennia, like dominoes. The trick in the next life will be to get started early enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment