Pointers

If you hope that these insights will survive my demise, you'd better make a copy. Sorry for any whacky text size changes. Blogspot is sloppy.

Insights

 It's weird that we have to fight for our humanity.  Of course, there's a reason for that.  Nobody has had it right until now.    Not even close.  The distractions were many.  


Getting it somewhat right was considered the best we could do.  How wrong we were.  A simple insight resolves all issues.


I broke the code on our Humanity.  I really like being able to say that.  It has been a long and painful road.  It has taken fifteen years and a number of books written in order to comprehend.  It's all there.  There's no reason for me to drive it any further.  Neophytes look elsewhere.  


Some people need to get a move on and spread the word.  It's time.  We are a real mess that is causing a real mess.  


If I haven't convinced you one hundred percent, let me know what I am missing. As far as I can tell, I am only missing some vocal advocates of our Humanity.  


It is time you quit dawdling around in stupefaction and speak up.

No comments:

Post a Comment