Pointers

If you hope that these insights will survive my demise, you'd better make a copy. Sorry for any whacky text size changes. Blogspot is sloppy.

The journey

I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I started this journey in earnest fifteen years ago.

All I knew was that men were a mess and their learning to make love was essential.  I had no idea how far it would lead.

I do now.

The Missing Nail was all I knew.  Fusion, the Grand Narrative result, clarity, all of it was only realized because I couldn't help but continue to explore in the absence of any concurrence from the herd.  Don't get me wrong.  I do not suggest that a dialogue with a fellow enthusiast would have detracted from the journey.  It would have been helpful in the extreme.  Still would.

Now, I am on the last leg of my journey, other than living a life of fulfillment.  I am certain of that.  The life of fulfillment will have to wait.

More so, I do not believe I am the one that will make it clear to the masses.  I can only hope that someone has the sense to penetrate the veil through understanding of my efforts to clarify, thus taking it to the next level of understanding.

I do not believe I have any longer what it will take to put in the effort to not only put the pieces of the puzzle in place but extend the effort to describe it as a whole in a manner that any stupoured prehuman beast can understand.

All I have done is make it available to anyone willing to take the effort to read through a lot of complex explanations.  That is not enough.

It's going to take a level of understanding that may well be beyond my waning powers to distill the information into a concise form.

No comments:

Post a Comment