As I was reviewing my books to decide which ones to recommend on ASP, while considering whether to write another, it finally struck me.
I have written fifteen books! attempting to penetrate the stupour! For my own purposes, it was more than that. For me, it was learning to understand thoroughly. I now understand thoroughly.
I think fifteen books and an untold number of posts to explain the situation to a race held in the thrall of stupour, while the rest of humanity goes down the rabbit hole once again, is enough.
I would love to write another book but it would have to be on what it means to be Human. I don't see how I do that on my own. The title of the book is already selected. It would be Fusion. That is, in essence, what being Human will be about.
In some ways, it would be the reverse of what I had to do to date. In order to understand the stupour, I had to gather up all of the quirks of the prehuman state to connect them together to comprehend what went wrong.
In the case of what it will mean to be Human, it would be expanding the single point of Fusion into its various offshoots (e.g. couple, family, culture, human race, etc) and the implications.
I just don't see the point. There is so much more to it that I will never experience and I have projected enough of myself into life in order to comprehend what no one has realized before. That humanity can be so much more than anyone ever imagined. It's all there. It's all wrapped up in the concept of Fusion. I've done a fine job of explaining that already in the preface in the post above on Fusion. It is that simple. A Human race that can work together. It starts with the individual couples actually loving to an extent never before imagined due to Loving Coitus.
Anyways, I think I'm giving up on expressing anything further. Once we turn the corner, if we don't blow ourselves into atomic particles first, there will be millions of books written to explain it all by those that are far more prepared to discuss the topic. Those that know Fusion from the inside out.
No comments:
Post a Comment