Pointers

If you hope that these insights will survive my demise, you'd better make a copy. Sorry for any whacky text size changes. Blogspot is sloppy.

Random Thoughts

 February 2026



DESIDERATA

I am finally becoming annoyed with the position that Desiderata proposes.  "Don't worry.  Be happy." is another way to put it.

If I had done that, prehumanity would not finally have the chance to turn the corner and fulfill its Humanity and its sentience.

It fits for the small stuff, like not getting annoyed by the dullards that can't catch a clue.  It has nothing to do with the big picture.  The big picture is not revealed by studying one's navel or carrying on with the madness as if it didn't matter.  The human race will continue to come to harm as long as the madness remains.  That matters to me.



TIME

I am getting a better sense of what to expect, but it is only a sense.  As I've said often, it's not about utopia.  It is about ridding (pre)Humanity of dystopia.

Whenever we get around to it, if we get around to it, whether my words help pave the way, it will take awhile.  

I've always said it will take three generations to rid ourselves of the bane entirely.

One generation to admit they have been lying to themselves and overcome The Lie by experiencing Loving Coitus.  Another generation to rid itself of all of the rest of the lies.

It is the third generation that will begin the real effort to rid itself of the bane of dystopia.

So, actually, I guess I could say two generations.


DULLARDS

Something that struck me lately is that almost everyone is dissatisfied with their lives.  Not that many will admit it, even to themselves (see Keeping Up Appearances).  If they ever admit it, they will blame it on this or that but never admit to the fact that they are lying to themselves about something essential to their sentient state.  Everyone's wit are dulled by the rationales they accept in order to hide from the truth.

Once we accept the truth, as a race, there will be no dullards left.  There may be those that are genetically impaired but dull wits are caused by the deadening of the mind by avoiding the truth.

And, again, I wonder if I have conveyed clearly what I realize.


MUSIC

I can't wait to hear the music post-Fusion.  Post fulfilled bonfire in the spine.


No comments:

Post a Comment