Pointers

If you hope that these insights will survive my demise, you'd better make a copy. Sorry for any whacky text size changes. Blogspot is sloppy.

Bridge

 It's strange trying to bridge this gap between prehuman and Human.

    I am pulled in both directions.  Especially in this time when the maniacs are attempting to manipulate the masses and rain down destruction.  I can't take the time to comprehend what their real goals are.  It's not worth the effort.  It is just another part of the dystopia and madness that has no rational justification to continue.

    The strangest part of all is straddling the gap, knowing what it means to be Human while remaining surrounded by the prehuman herd while it stampedes off into combating another outbreak of madness.  Weird.


    Oh, by the way, I took the time to look up dystopia.  The definition is very amusing.  "An imaginary place or state in which the condition of life is extremely bad, as from deprivation, oppression, or terror."  Yeah.  What we live through is not dystopia.  Sure.  It's all imaginary.

No comments:

Post a Comment