Pointers

If you hope that these insights will survive my demise, you'd better make a copy. Sorry for any whacky text size changes. Blogspot is sloppy.

Not my job

   The more I think about it, it is not my job to figure out how Humanity progresses without dystopia, what a Human future holds.  I find no foothold to project further than a change of Tone and no dystopia.  That explains it well enough until we become Human.

It has only been my job to make it evident that dystopia and delusion are not necessary and how to remove it from the equation.

A derivative necessity has been to expose the prehuman state.  It was necessary, if arduous, painful, and distasteful.  I think I'm mostly done with that.  I can only hope that some catch on.
I will say I believe it's all about Fusion.  Clarity, the Trajectory of Life, Conscious Evolution, Passion without Borders are all part of it but, really, The concept of Fusion of the male and female gender staggers me.
The Human Singularity will put the Technological Singularity to shame.  Without it, the Technological Singularity becomes riddled with the outdated paradigms of the animal enshrining destruction and shame.
    Another description of what I have been trying to describe for all my life is the pent-up demand of humanity for its Humanity and the reason it has been brought to its knees for so long.  Partly, it is the antics of the animal inadvertently, madly, and desperately distracting the race from its fulfillment.
    I must admit that I am gaining enough clarity to describe some of the Human state.  I would still say I am predicting nothing.  I am only describing what I experience to some extent.


No comments:

Post a Comment