Pointers

If you hope that these insights will survive my demise, you'd better make a copy. Sorry for any whacky text size changes. Blogspot is sloppy.

Pavlov's Dog

 Pavlov's Dog

For three millennia, we have tried to train Pavlov's Dog to act like a Human.  We need to become Human.  It is not a mental exercise.  It is not an intellectual pursuit.  It is a palpable change in the landscape of Humanity and all of life.

All of our issues; from the warlike stance that now threatens our very existence to domestic violence, InCel, misogyny, misanthropy, the battle of the sexes, and the negative reaction to any variance in sexual orientation; stem from the one instance in which we could not admit the truth.  It becomes clear almost immediately, to a sentient race, that coitus, in its animal rendition, is not all it can be. 

Always, always, always keep in mind that coitus can become an unassisted loving act.  I explain it as best I have been able in Explanations.  I am sure there is a lot more to be understood but Explanations is complete enough to make any man successful at loving.  I'm sure more insights will follow, once men accept that they can all succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment