Sunday, January 21, 2018

"Cocoon"

The ice is back as warmth recedes

With differences of note

The heart, in this case, never pleads

Cessation that I dote

It's different now, I sadly say

Until there comes a newer day

So, ice remains but, in cocoon

The heart and soul will stay in tune

'Tis no mirage I see

The warmth of supernova just declines to radiate

But, steady on, the heart is strong, an end to the debate

Head bowed and bended knee

A steadiness within the eye

No windedness within the sigh

I know that it will be

The certainty infuses me

White garden will, in bloom

Encompass vast ballroom

Piano keys will play in three eighth's time

As winsome oneness sways to hearts in rhyme

Crescendoes that so slowly makes the climb

The only certainty of all that I'm

So certain of is this

It will proceed

When hearts are freed

Within this life or next


w


No comments:

Post a Comment