Monday, May 13, 2024

"Streams"

Like streams from a fountain that flow in the night
The sparkling of ripples that flash in the light
The waters of love as they flow through the soul
Make ripples in time as the passions unroll
The streams become river, create waterfall
Ending in mists that arise above all
The vastness and meaning that cover the shore
The feelings of wonder that last evermore
The streams of the colors of rainbowing sky
A prism dream ripple, alone, I let fly

Streams of thoughts that ripple through my mind
Concern for Gypsy Empress left behind
The streams retain concern within my heart
Never, leaving pain, would I depart
To bring a glisten to the Cosmic Rose
Intent of all I did and and all I chose

All streams of all eternity are locked within this thought
With feelings and the worry, is the Empress free or not
Has the cage been opened, is the bird allowed to fly
In the ripples of that stream are rainbows in the sky

Eternity, the quest for something more
May all your rainbows stream through open door

No comments:

Post a Comment