January, 2026
Male circumcision
I become more concerned about the madness of circumcision of either gender in the modern world. For hygiene, it serves no purpose in the modern world. For the instability of the race, it plays a big part. I've mentioned before, the sadism and masochistic results of the awful act.
I am becoming more and more convinced that male circumcision leads the male gender to become even more unstable. The correlation with a warlike mindset of a culture is remarkable.
The elimination of circumcision for both genders will be another big step towards gaining our sanity on multiple fronts. I say it that way because circumcision, as a human being is first introduced to existence, has to leave awful mental scars. It is sick. It is insane. It must end.
I'm not really sure it is worth mentioning, since I have little doubt that it will disappear rapidly, once we begin to gain a shred of sanity and clarity. But, I will post this, anyways. Maybe it will accelerate our Humanity.
No comments:
Post a Comment