Casanova
When every man is a Casanova, no man is a Casanova.
That was something I wrote, once, trying to describe what happens once the male gender learns to love. Now, I realize it goes so much further than that.
The whole context of love and loving changes in the most fundamental ways once we achieve our Humanity. What we have now is such as miserable representation of love.
I don't think I'll attempt to describe it. It will be much easier to just experience it. And, much more fulfilling. Or, you can think it through for yourself.
Almost Human
How strange it is to be almost Human. I think of how the misery is so palpable and, yet, most are so desperate to convince everyone that everything is just fine, especially in their own lives, that it boggles the mind. The leaders go mad trying to convince their constituents everything is fine, as it all falls apart, whether the leader is leading the way into the madness or just watching it all fall apart further.
A phrase came to mind. "Misery loves company." I beg to differ. All of the pitiful attempts to project confidence seek company.
Everyone loves to act like everything is alright. Right up until the time it all falls apart completely.
The misery is the only real thing in a prehuman condition and no one wants anything to do with it. Commiseration is never expected.
"I'm fine, you're fine, everything is fine" is the mantra of an idiot race that is steeped in boiling water. Worse yet, is that they build it into a pressure cooker that eventually blows up by ignoring the madness and its source. They all just look on in bewilderment. "How can this be happening?!?!? Again!"
No comments:
Post a Comment