All work on the site is deemed copyright protected.

Monday, September 23, 2024

I get it now (oh, I love the double entendres)

 I finally get why I wrote endlessly for fifteen years.  I don't know exactly how to describe knowing something but not having the words in which to describe it, but that is the state in which I existed for the last fifteen years.

Essentially, I was seeking clarity amidst the clamour of the animal.  I was seeking the language of sentience.

Now I get it.  Now it all falls in place with little effort.  It is such a relief - at least most of the time, while I am not stressing out about how clueless the rest of humanity remains.  

I might be able to explain it all better.  Or, humanity can begin to use the brains with which it is born.

whickwithy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment