So long.
I won't be visiting the Whickwithy account very much any longer. The internet in America is getting pretty weird. Maybe that's true everywhere. I am, generally speaking, off the internet.
I hope you read a few of the books. I'd like to leave it to the readers to make recommendations but, since that has yet to happen, I'll list a few that seem the best to me:
Sentience, Millennium, The Sentient Struggle for Transformation, Ten, Fusion.
As I have just been reviewing most of the books, I think each book brings a slightly different perspective on the issue of the madness that has gripped humanity for three millennia. I unpublished the one that really didn't seem to add anything. These few should hold the highlights, though, as I progressed.
Fusion is the latest and, maybe, the most definitive but, really, it's been a very long journey of wracking my brain to remove the gibberish and explore clarity and reality.
I hope you find your way to becoming Human.
The deeper I look, the more clear it becomes. We have never rid ourselves of the animal's stupour, for one and only one reason. That is the essence of what is wrong and why it remains so. We are locked into an animal's perspective of stupour.
The most significant act of existence remains an animal's act and, by remaining so, ties us to the stupour from which our sentient awareness has been struggling to liberate itself for more than three millennia. Because we can't face the truth, we remain tied to the animal through its stupour. The stupour is in direct conflict with sentient awareness and clarity.
Of course, I'll keep writing. I just don't expect it to amount to much. Fusion seems to have capped the effort well and I've found no new vistas to explore.
It's been a long journey. I hope it has been worth it. (so many D.E.'s)
Whickwithy
No comments:
Post a Comment