Pointers

If you hope that these insights will survive my demise, you'd better make a copy. Sorry for any whacky text size changes. Blogspot is sloppy.

Fusion

February, 2026


Fusion:  When a Human couple, family, and race add up to more than the sum of their parts.


Fission: When a prehuman couple, family, and race shatters further under the burden of lies.  There is no unity.  More so every day.


Fusion

Fusion may be best described in juxtaposition to fission, the current state of the human race.

The official definition of Fission, in general terms, is dividing something into two more more parts; splitting, parting, dividing, rupturing, fracturing.

Fusion is defined as the joining together of two or more things to make a whole.

In the case of humanity's current condition, fission applies at all levels of society from the couple right up to the human race itself.  We split ourselves to pieces throughout.  We can't agree on anything.  We can't even agree on whether we are Human or just an rabid animal.

Fusion will begin with the couple becoming whole and move right on up through the family, various cultures, and, finally, the Human race itself.


Win-win.

----------------------

This is a rather long and rambling version.  First thoughts, first foray into the subject.  How does one describe such a transformative change in our state?  Until it is experienced, it will be like sketching a supernova.  The difference between the real thing and the concept are astronomical (cute double entendre, I think).  

    It is long and wandering as I seek how to make sense for anyone that is, at least, attempting to unravel the truth.  The luxury of dialogue with someone would improve it all greatly.


    I really, really wish that the insights regarding Fusion had come a lot earlier.  It will be the centerpiece of our sentience.  It starts with the couple and expands to encompass the human race.  It is central to the millennium discussion at the back of Millennium.  Two genders that are no longer fighting for their own survival. but actually working together to make something more of life.


    It struck me that there is something missing from the discussions on clarity, self-respect, etc that will move us forward at a much more accelerated rate.  Fusion.  Can you imagine the two genders being on the same or similar pages for the first time in all of history, speaking the same language?

    I mention Fusion in the book, Millennium, but this was my first foray into thinking about the love connection between the two genders and individuals of the two genders, so I had not thought it through at all.

    I won't say I've thought it through completely at this point, since the only way that will happen is when two individuals fuse and become, in essence, one.  Even then, it does not encompass the totality of Fusion on up through the race itself.

    But, there are corollaries that can be studied.  My favorite is the two musicians that 'fuse', to some extent, to create music, each complementing the other.  I've experienced it myself to some degree in having conversations that opened up new avenues with a like-minded individual.  Can you imagine when the whole of the human race is like-minded?  Seeking a future, removing the fissions, rather than strutting around and attempting to destroy it all in embarrassment at their compromised position of a witless animal?

    Anyways, I should probably rewrite that whole section on millennium with that in mind, though I won't.  Which is why I am putting it here.

    Clarity, self-respect, etc are all well and good and critically important for us to move forward, but the real profound change will be Fusion, the two genders working together rather than at odds with each other.  The whole of the human race working together for the betterment of the human race.

    There really is no point in rewriting that chapter, since I have no clue how to address the profound change.  All I can say is that it will be profound beyond the measures of mere clarity and self-respect.  Like a booster rocket to our sentient progress.  That may even be limiting its scope.


Fusion begins with the Fusion of the genders as opposed to the battle of the sexes.

The phrase "can't live with them, can't live without them" may best describe our current state of turmoil.  How many have really taken that quote apart to study?  Most take it very seriously.

Fusion begins with each gender finally respecting the other.  That has never been the case.  I have covered the madness of the one gender and the emotional maturity of the other (when not dominated into submission by the other).

The machinations of the mad gender disrupts the loving potential of a sentient race.  The clarity of the human race is impeded by misplaced shame and guilt of the male gender.  It is the result of maintaining the stupour in a race that must get beyond it.  

The mad gender has been intentionally attempting to clip the wings of the loving potential of the elegant gender, never realizing that it is only hiding from its own loving potential, as well.  In essence, the male gender currently realizes nothing.

I have described all of that in detail throughout fifteen books and the posts than I have left available.  I think that is enough.  Describing the stunning win-win (think game theory) situation of Fusion is another matter entirely.  I can't even make a good attempt or am too exhausted and to sad that I'll never experience it to make the attempt.

The two genders of a wholly sentient Human race will fuse into something more, comprising one existence on which there is agreement on the terms and trajectory of life.

    On my journey here, I found another flaw, or prehuman concept, introduced by Freud.  Ego.  That is a prehuman concept that is driven by the schism between the genders.  Egocentrism is what our whole prehuman existence is based on.  Everyone out for themselves.  I'll leave it at that.  Freud introduced a concept that has been latched onto by the mad male gender to justify their horrors, the obsessive accumulation of wealth and the ongoing destruction of humanity.  I have forgiven Freud for a lot of his misinterpretations.  I am not sure I can forgive him for this one.

Fusion is where our humanity all starts in earnest.  From there, the Grand Narrative begins to coalesce into a single voice of sanity.  All of the little back-biting ways of both genders begin to fade away.

I have written it as a change of Tone in a rhoem.  Let me add a rhoem here from my first book.


“Solutions”

A pulse is felt, it is enough, to navigate the day

A thrill runs through to fingertips assuring life’s foray

But underneath, a rumble builds, it's ramping all through time

There's more to this than just the thrill, there's more to life and rhyme

The singing of the universe is aching to get through

A tone that runs along the thread, vibrating me and you

The winding road of life leads to the insight of the view

'Tis not the road but in the dance we find the answer to

The questions that can build a life to something more than pale

To make each moment thunder, with a life that's strong and hale

The path is sometimes hidden, brush and brambles clog the way

The tune becomes more difficult, the dancing seems to stray

Solutions for the moment will become a tightened noose

To break the chains, reclaim the life, and ease the dancing loose

Solutions for eternity necessitate the deed

Requiring one to hold the course, to heal instead of bleed

But in the end, beginnings stir, the flower on the stem

Crowning life in something more, the hidden diadem

Now, the way is clearest and the path is smooth and straight

Just steady on, a patient heart, a will to now create

A view into eternity, essential to the task

The answer to the question mark before you ever ask

Seek the serendipity

A tempo set to destiny

Unending in its quality

All limits set by you and me

The rhythm's in wind and in the air

The steps must sense with loving and with care

Subtly posed, accept the steps in kind

No knowledge helps accept that life's divine


Fusion begins with the two genders seeing eye to eye (yes, double entendre intended).  It continues to expand to encompass the race as a whole as clarity replaces the confusion engendered by the stupour and self-respect reinforces the noble qualities.


Fission

Let me try to explain the situation I have faced for the last two decades.  I have to start with a list I began awhile back.  It is far from complete.  In fact, it is virtually impossible to ever create a complete list or even a list that is well representative of the madness that we have perpetuated for three millennia.  Let's call it an overview of the paradigms of nonsense.


Paradigms of nonsense

that are accepted without the slightest thought.


The Dismal acceptance

"We are only human."

"That's just the way it is."

"It's not personal."

"He made us that way."  and

"He made us that way."

"It's just sex."

"Sex is cursed"

"Knowledge is cursed"

"Sentience is cursed"

"Save Face"

"We were better off in The Garden Of Eden frolicking with lions and tigers"

"It's all women's fault."

"It's all sentience's fault"

"The snake is the problem." (okay, that's just an amusing anecdote)

"Life sucks and, then, you die."

"If I don't do it, someone else will."

"Everybody else is doing it!"

"It's legal."

"Choose the lesser of two evils."

"Think globally but act locally"

"Original sin"

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely"

"Save Face"

"Can't live with them, can't live without them"


The point is our lives are more full of these misconceptions than you can possibly imagine.  I have had to attempt to penetrate the stupour that these have woven around prehuman life into a strangle hold held tight with a gordian knot of stupoured confusion.

The madness that consumed us for the last three millennia broke the prehuman narrative into little bits and pieces, beginning with the polarization of two sentient genders that could not agree on the narrative.  It has been fission in action.

From there, all of the paradigms of nonsense multiplied and continued to break the narrative down further into mad, pontificated beliefs.  If you look closely, the predominant thread of the narrative of divergence is the two genders' views on life.  I described it previously as a result of the unfinished state of coitus.  

It is also true that it represents the schism of the two genders:  The warlike stance that now threatens our very existence, the domestic violence that has always threatened the home and is carried from the home to the streets, InCel, misogyny, misanthropy, the battle of the sexes, and the negative reaction to any variance in sexual orientation.  

All of it points to the chasm that exists between the genders.  

Maybe the best phrase to describe the rift between the genders is "Can't live with them, can't live without them."  That is commonly accepted throughout the prehuman race, even where the female gender is not suppressed to the point of chattel.

Fusion vs Fission

In a sense, one could say that Fusion is all about the whole of Humanity getting on the same page regarding everything about life.  Clarity rather than rampant confusion and stupour.

While it is easy to declare, "throw down the guns, end the paranoia that makes people want guns, quit the fighting", it resolves nothing.  

I've said this throughout, in various contexts.  Declaring "Love all",  "Love is all there is", "Free Love",  "Peace, not war", blah, blah, blah is as futile as the stupour.  The phrases all sound good and certainly make sense.  Yet, it never ever happens as long as we remain in the prehuman state of stupour and madness.

The prehuman is not in a position to do anything of the sort.  The phrase that sticks is "end the paranoia that makes people want guns/protection".  It is the same paranoia that drives people mad enough to cause mass murders.  It is the paranoia of a race that has never understood its actual circumstances.  It is a paranoia engendered by the Lie.


How to explain Fusion further?  You see?  Once again, I get caught in the trap of explaining it in the negative sense.  I have always had difficulty describing what is missing.  The difficulty of predicting the future from the point of discontinuity with the animal's past raises its head, once again.


First definition of Fusion

Fusion is the fulfillment of our sentient state.  It is the merging of the narratives of the two genders into one.  It is clarity regarding the most important act of existence, coitus.  It launches us into an incredible unknown.

It is when a couple, a family, and the human race add up to more than the sum of their parts.

It is sentient awareness caused by the conducive interaction of the two genders for the benefit of the whole of the race.

Fusion replaces stupour with clarity.

It begins with the Fusion of the couple and proceeds to the Fusion of the family and results in the Fusion of the Human race.

Fusion provides for the Grand Narrative of sentience.

More on Fusion

In many ways, Fusion can be considered the peace that everyone has always been seeking.  Fusion, as well as the peace we have always sought, begins with the couple and extends outward from there.

Fusion begins with trust in a relationship.  Any relationship.  While Fusion will be initiated by the intimate relationship in which the physical component of love is expressed, it applies to all relationships, proceeding to the ultimate relationship of the human race with itself.  

There will be no lies, no misconceptions, or misdirection once fusion is obtained.  Clearing away the lies will be the first breakthrough accomplished. 

It is worth noting that a person that has not found the essential fusion of physical love does not preclude the progression of Fusion to encompass the Human race.  It is very unlikely that things could ever work out that neatly.

It won't make them outcasts.  It is not a matter of succeeding at Fusion as much as knowing that one can and will succeed at Loving Coitus if and when presented with the opportunity.

I feel I must also emphasize that Fusion is not utopia.  It is the eradication of the self-sustaining dystopia that the human created in its bewilderment.


    I had to end up moving this farther down in the list of posts

because it is so damned rambling. I am certain it is the most

important insight pertaining to how we become so much more

than an animal. But, Humans will need to explain it better.



No comments:

Post a Comment