The Remarkable resolution
I've hinted at this before in ASP. I think it is in the post The Road Forward.
You could sit a man in front of all of the education material in the world. You could provide the best, most congenial, engaging teacher in the world to learn all about, well, everything, and the most intractable men, the ones that have gone down the road of delusion, anger, violence, and dissipation the furthest, would not be willing to learn a damn thing.
But, Loving Coitus is different. I admit that the most dissolute and delusional might not be able to see their way through to learning Loving Coitus and fight against accepting the concept; but everyone else, once they are convinced it is possible to succeed, will be knocking the door down to find out how.
Unrestricted love is the most fundamental desire of a sentient being. When it cannot be obtained, well, look around. A tentatively sentient race, makes a mess of its existence in its absence.
No comments:
Post a Comment